Map Collector - Help
Back to the main help page
The toolbar is the area on top of the game area. It contains the following buttons:
- Opens a window with options to start a new game. See Starting a new game for a complete description of how this window works.
- If you have a premium account and are logged in, you can use this button to save the game.
- Pauses the game. When the game is paused, you can't move or collect maps and the time the game is paused won't count against how long the game month is. Pausing the game can be useful if you want to do something else and continue the game later, or if you need time to think about what you want to do next in the game. You can also pause the game by pressing the Space key.
- If you're on a train or a bus, this button makes you go directly to your next destination without having to wait. If you're playing with time, this button also adjusts the date to the date when you're supposed to arrive, so this button is just for comfort and doesn't change how much time you have left.
- If you're playing a two-player game, this button opens a window where you can chat with the other player.
- Opens a window with a summary of how much it costs to go to different stations when you're playing with money.
- Opens a window with statistics about how well you have managed to collect maps so far in this game. You can also open this window by pressing the S key.
- Opens the main help page in a new tab.